What is the Juvaura™ Anti-Aging LED Device?
Juvaura™ is an LED infrared device, which emits energy in the red and infrared region of the spectrum. The device is used for the treatment of various signs of aging, including fine lines, resulting in overall improved skin appearance.
- Emits energy in the red and infrared region of the spectrum
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin appearance
- Increases amount of collagen in the skin
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (click for more info)
A single treatment session usually takes 15-20 minutes in which you should gently glide the Applicator slowly over the desired treatment area.
For the initial treatment course (first four weeks), the treatment should be performed 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes each time (3-5 minutes per treatment zone).
After the first month, use the Juvaura™ device once every week for 15-20 minutes (3-5 minutes for each treatment zone).
STEP-BY-STEP Instructions Summary:
- Wash and dry face to ensure skin is clean, dry, and free of any powder, gel, or cream.
- Lift the Applicator from its cradle and press the On/Off switch. A green indicator light signals your device is ready for treatment.
- Place the Treatment Surface on the first area you want to treat. The LED light will automotically activate. Apply light pressure while slowly moving the Applicator in small circular motions as shown in the image below.
- When finished, push the On/Off switch to turn off the Applicator.
- Always apply a small amount of a moisturing cream on the treated skin after each session and massage it gently in circular motions. We recommend the Juvaura Skin Care Multi Peptide Serum or the Resveratrol Peptide Complex.
- Clean your device after every use and return it to the charging cradle.
- Always follow the instructions provided in the manual that will accompany your device. (Download a copy of the manual here.)
- Do not use this device on eyelids or open eyes!
- Keep the device always in motion when in contact with the skin. Not gliding it in a circular motion while treating can cause redness or mild burn.
How It Works
In 2011, NASA discovered that light could be used as a therapy for healing wounds, burns, and diabetic skin ulcers. (Read more about NASA's studies here.) Since that time, continued research into light therapy has allowed us to develop the Juvaura Anti-Aging LED Device.
The Juvaura Anti-Aging LED Device works by emitting energy in the red and infrared spectrum to reduce reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to improve skin tone, firmness, and color. The best results will be achieved after using the device for three to four weeks.
Your skin optimally absorbs light in the red and infrared range of the light spectrum. This absorbed light causes cells in your skin to produce additional collage fibers, which helps to firm up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The light also stimulates the skin in such a way as to even skin tone and skin coloration. It can also boost the immune function of your skin, leaving you more protected against environmental insults.