This summer, it’s all about the nail art. From bright shades to creative designs, we are absolutely loving nails that pop! One of our favorite new trends is marble nail art. The designs look intricate, complicated, and almost impossible to DIY. Surprisingly though, these designs are simple and can be done at home!
Ready to find out how to create your own marble nail art? Enjoy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1. Scotch Tape
3. 2-5 colors of polish
4. Small bowl of room temperature water
5. One toothpick
HOW TO CREATE IT:
1. Drop polish into the water, making rings of colors. You can use as few or as many colors as you would like.
2. Tape off your fingers, so that only the nail is exposed.
3. Use your toothpick to make a swirl design with the colors in the water.
4. Dip your nails into the water with polish, and lift straight up.
5. Let dry.
6. Carefully peel off the tape.
Voila! You now have beautiful + creative nails that will have everyone asking “How did you do that?!”
The Glam Girls